“Hi Shane We were successful with the application Red Tape Busters did for us through the Female Facilities application. Thanks so much. This arrangement between Logan City Netball Club and Red Tape Busters is working for us. I have also sent some leads your way. Regards Toni Wardlaw, President Logan City Netball Club”
Red Tape Busters have been successful in winning Logan City Netball Club $366000 for an upgrade to their female change facilities through Sport and Rec. Red Tape Busters win again!
Hi Shane, Just letting you know that we are very happy with the public trustee tender Paul did for us. Madonna Hodge, Office Manager, Accounts Receivable and Payable Laser Plumbing and Electrical Coopers Plains”
Thank you so much. We really appreciate your assistance with our GCBF application! Regards Tani Secretary Bulimba Valleys Rugby League Club
Red Tape Busters win again! Frederick Marsden Youth Centre has been successful in winning $4800 from the Queensland Cancer Council for a new sun shade initiative.
Red Tape Busters win again. Bulimba Senior Citizens successful with $750 grant from COTA for a Seniors Week celebration.
Grant Writing Success – Rathmines Memorial Bowls Club in NSW successful in receiving $4950 from Local Sports Grant for 15 sets of new modern bowls. Red Tape Busters win again!
Grant writing success – Red Tape Busters successful in winning Blackwater International Coal Centre $4k from Central Highlands Regional Council for their historical project. Red Tape Busters win again!
Grant writer success – Red Tape Busters win on average 10 grants through GCBF every round. Red Tape Busters win again.
Grant writing success – Red Tape Busters win on average $82k for Golf Qld every round of GCBF. Red Tape Busters win again.
Grant Writer success – Golf Qld receive $325K for golf clubs over the last 12 months as a result of Red Tape Busters grant writing skills. Red Tape Busters win again!
Grant writing success – Jandowae Golf Club receive $22k from GCBF to fund coldroom. Red Tape Busters win again!
Grant writer success – Mount Morgan Golf Club receive $18k from GCBF to fund painting of clubhouse. Red Tape Busters win again.
Grant writing success – Isis Golf Club win $20000 from GCBF to fund cart paths. Red Tape Busters win again.
- Operation Stitches successful in winning $4178 to purchase Marquees and Barricades from Volunteer Support program. Red Tape Busters win again!
- RTB win again with a $4059 success for Granfriends to fund the purchase of computer equipment.
- $25000 for Healthy Options (Drug Arm) from the Queensland Community Foundation. Won $21.7million in funding for an eHealth hospital based project;
- Hervey Bay Historical Museum and Society successful in winning $4826 – to purchase equipment and for fuel costs from Volunteer Support program. Red Tape Busters win again!
- $24659 from DVA for purchase of printer and computer for the National Serviceman’s Association of Australia
- Won $4.9million grant to fund disability support accommodation;
- Won $600,000 grant for a disability organisation to supply new support services;
- Won $460,000 grant to fund a community respite centre;
- Won over $400,000 in funding for Golf Clubs across Queensland;
- Won over $250,000 for Volunteer Coastguards across Australia
- Won over $400,000 in funding for a Sporting Complex;
- Won $400,000 grant to fund a Museum display;
- Won $361,000 grant to fund a mandarin packing and storage facility;
- Won $220,000 grant to fund the expansion of a meat processing facility;
- Won $122,000 grant to fund outfitting offices for a community organisation;
- Won $80,000 grant to purchase equipment for an abattoir;
- Won $50,000 grant to purchase a new bus for a children’s day care facility
- Won – $20592 for returfing cricket wicket for Rolleston Cricket Club from GCBF
- Won – $21,252.00 for Roughlie Community Centre to install a Septic System from GCBF
- Won – Springsure State School wins $18320 from GCBF to upgrade lighting on Basketball Court
- Won – Blackwater State School receives $25000 from GCBF for new airconditioning
- Won – Bracken Ridge Little Athletics wins $88000 from Sport and Rec to upgrade field lighting
- Won – Bracken Ridge Little Athletics receive $150000 from Federal Member to upgrade field lighting
- Won – Bracken Ridge Little Athletics receive $32671 from GCBF to upgrade field lighting
- Won – Central Queensland Rugby League win $35000 to fund purchase of a bus from GCBF
- Won – Aramac Community Association win $35000 to fund purchase of a bus from GCBF
- Won – Gympie Golf Club wins $7946 to fund purchase of practice nets from GCBF
- Won – Mt Isa Headspace win $10000 from Foundation for Regional and Rural Renewal to fund Indigenous storytelling workshops
- Won – Toowoomba Senior Citizens Association wins $31500 from GCBF for club upgrade
- Won – $15000 for Golf Queensland to support Qld Open Golf Championship from Qld Tourism
- Won – $6468 for Pioneer Valley Golf Club for the development of a ladies golf clinic from Sport and Rec
- Won – National Serviceman’s Association of Australia receive $8061 for extension of Security System from BCC
- Won – Geebung Bowls Club win $17000 from BCC for toilet upgrade
- Won – Islamic Council of Queensland win $46000 from Multi Cultural Affairs
- Melbourne Won – Operation Stitches win $15072 from William Buckland Foundation to fund Stitches Buddies Program
- Won – Sandgate Golf Club receive $31000 from GCBF for irrigation upgrade
- Won – Geebung Bowls Club receive $15000 from GCBF to upgrade greens
- Won – $20519 for National Serviceman’s Association of Australia to fund air conditioning upgrade from GCBF
- Won – National Serviceman’s Association of Australia receive $2000 towards air conditioning upgrade from BCC
- Won – Hervey Bay Historical Museum receive $5000 from Hervey Bay RSL.
- Won – Military Cadets win $2156 to fund purchase of projects from BCC
- Won – Military Cadets win $1000 from Sunshine Coast Council to fund purchase of communications equipment
- Won – Kingaroy Golf Club win $19398.50 for new shed from GCBF
- Won – Boonah Golf Club win $31406 to fund disabled toilets from GCBF
- Won – Dirranbandi Golf Club win $26010 to upgrade clubhouse from GCBF
- Won – Brisbane Golf Club win $10000 from BCC to support strategic planning outcomes
- Won – Ashgrove Golf Club win $7500 to support strategic planning outcomes
- Won – Toogoom Community Hall successful in winning $9000 to fund air conditioning project
- Won – Marninwarntikura Fitzroy Women’s Resource Centre win $40000 for Emergency Relief program froDepartment of Social Services
- Won – Marninwarntikura Fitzroy Women’s Resource Centre win $49000 for their Social Enterprise Program from Department of Social Services
- Won – Marninwarntikura Fitzroy Women’s Resource Centre win $900000 for their Mums and Bubs Program from Department of Social Services
- Won – Middlemount Golf Club win $31800 for new irrigation system from GCBF
- Melbourne Won – Operations Stitches win $50000 from ANZ Foundation
- Melbourne Won – Operation Stitches win $15000 from Ross Foundation
- Won – Blackall Newspaper wins $9320 for printing of newspaper from GCBF
- Won – Muckadilla Hall wins $35000 from GCBF for restumping of hall
- Won – Military Cadets win $24000 to fund the purchase of three trailers through GCBF
- Won – Bulimba Bowls Club wins $2033 to fund purchase of projection equipment from Lord Mayor Suburban Initiative Fund
- Won – Bulimba Bowls Club wins $4000 to fund security upgrade from BCC Suburban Crime Prevention Grant
- Won – $7,000 for Islamic Council of Queensland to hold a multicultural event.
- Won – 5,000 for Waitangi Sport to hold a multicultural event
- Won – $5000 for Pacifica Gold Coast to hold a multicultural event